Elvis Aaron Presley, often known simply as Elvis, was an American singer and actor. Dubbed the "King of Rock and Roll", he is regarded as one of the most... Wikipedia
- Born: Elvis Aaron Presley, January 8, 1935, Tupelo, Mississippi, U.S.
- Died: August 16, 1977, Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- Cause of death: Heart disease
- Resting place: Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- Education: Humes High School
- Occupation: Singer, actor
- Works: Albums, singles, songs recorded (Sun label), film and television
- Children: Lisa Marie Presley
- Relatives: Riley Keough (granddaughter)
- Awards: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (1986), Presidential Medal of Freedom (2018)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo